Thursday 1 August 2013

Ibiza Outfit's

Here are my Ibiza outfits (sorry about the picture quality, i'll get better I promise!!) There aren't that many as I was only away for 4 days!

Top- Primark
Skort- Zara
Belt- Moschino
Bangle- Amishi


Swimsuit - ASOS


Top- Primark
Shorts- Stradivarius
Sandals- Aveda in Bali!
Watch- Michael Kors


Headband- Primark
Swimsuit- Missguided
Shorts- Primark




Playsuit- H&M
Head chain- George at ASDA


Sorry for the bad quality images, had to take these on my iPhone!
(They will be better next time!)

Rhini

3 comments:

  1. I love all of these outfits! I keep hearing about Ibiza, it sounds like such a fun place to visit

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top outfit, you look stunning. x


    Rachael | beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skort!!! I saw this in Zara they had it in blue, red and white?? I only wanted the white and they didnt have my size!! so jel!

    ReplyDelete