Monday 16 September 2013

My week through Instagram #1

Hi guys, 
I know not everybody has got Instagram but I am obsessed with it and post too many pictures so I thought I would start a weekly Instagram post where I will show you pictures I have posted that week!
Do you think this is a good idea? 

Let me know in the comments below if you think I should carry on doing this?

Little note from my friend at work!

Cute minion iPhone case!

Wallpaper at Missguided

About to take off on my flight to China

 #ootd in China
Hello Kitty gumball machine!

Watermelon for breakfast!

Thanks for reading, if you have time please check out my instagram accounts:

Personal- @rohinisood

Leave a comment letting me know if you have followed me and I will check your account out too!

Rhini

No comments:

Post a Comment