Friday 4 October 2013

This week I'm loving: Jumpsuits

Hi guys, 
I'm haven't been the biggest lover of jumpsuits but recently I have bought a few and have seen a couple that I loveeee (& want!) in the shops and online!

I am loving printed jumpsuits and ones with skinny straps and I think they look great with statement necklaces and sandal style heels, the perfect going out look! You could also wear casual styled ones in the day time with flats or converse and a jacket.

Here's what I picked for my shortlist:

I love this shape of jumpsuit, with the t-shirt style sleeves and this one from Missguided is perfect to wear on a night out. Just style it with gold accessories a black clutch and nude lips and you're good to go!

This Topshop blue printed jumpsuit is amazing, all you need to add is a pair of heels and a statement necklace! The skinny straps are so on trend  at the moment, I have this in plain black and just love wearing it in the day with sandals in the summer.

This is a more casual look, the effortless style jumpsuit has a drawstring waist that gives the illusion of trousers and a top so you can wear this with anything from trainers to boots or sandals. Throw on a slogan beanie and a leather backpack and you'll look effortless but still put together!

Printed jumpsuits are my fave fashion item at the moment (as you can tell from my choice so far). With some chunky heels or flatforms you can create a really nice outfit for day or night. Create waves in the bottom of your hair and throw on a trilby and you will have a 'Vanessa Hudgens' style look!
This is the perfect party jumpsuit, the green sequins look amazing with black bottoms and strappy heels! I would add gold jewellery and a gem cocktail ring to finish of your outfit!

Hope you enjoyed reading this, let me know some ways you wear jumpsuits in the comments below!

Rohini x

No comments:

Post a Comment