Thursday 21 November 2013

How I Style Beanies

This winter I have been so obsessed with wearing beanies! Since I have had my hair extensions put in about a month ago I have been buying and wearing cosy hats. I have a few plain ones but I can't stop buying ones with slogans on, they are so quirky and cool and cover up all of my bad hair days!

Here's how I style mine:

If you didn't know (I'm sure you will by the end of this post!) I am obsessed with wearing black clothes!  In the least boring way possible... my favourite colour when I'm buying clothes is black and recently I have been loving leather skirts, I've just picked up a croc one from Zara and love wearing it with a slogan t-shirt, my Missguided cut out boots and a beanie, it's so easy although now it's getting colder I will definitely be adding some tights! I love that this beanie has got a gold chain on it, leave me a comment if you'd like to see a DIY on how I made my own embellished beanie.

I haven't worn an outfit like this yet but had to post it after seeing a girl in it when I was at Uni the other day. She had on a plain maxi dress with a leather jacket on top, some white trainers and a beanie on her head! I thought she looked so cool and I will definitely be copying her soon!

Another black outfit… I am loving leather jeans and trousers at the moment, perfect for AW! I recently bought a pair from H&M and have been inspired by LoveLaurenElizabeth from Youtube who makes a plain outfit look so cool! I wore this outfit yesterday and added my 'Cocaine & Caviar' beanie too! You can get these really Cheap off Ebay and Etsy.com

For my final Beanie look I have styled a pair of basic leggings with a cropped furry jumper which I am also loving so much this season, I have picked 2 up so far one from Topshop and another from Primark! I've worn mine with my slogan hat, a gold chain and some low top trainers! So perfect for when I'm running late!

Check out my Instagram for my #ootd posts featuring my personalised beanie! You can get your own at The T-Shirt Studio. (Thanks to my little cousin for finding this website and buying me mine!!)


Thanks for reading

Rohini x

2 comments:

  1. I love the outfit with the gold chain. This is a really good post and is very helpful.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. "What added to our concern was the fire alarm didn't go off Wholesale Cigarettes, so we assumed it to be a small fire accident Newport Cigarettes. But when there was a strong burning smell Marlboro Lights, we were asked to vacate immediately. The seriousness of it struck us only when we got out Newport Cigarettes. The smoke spread to our rooms as well. That is when we were asked to run down the stairs."

    ReplyDelete