Tuesday 12 November 2013

Primark Haul

This weekend I went shopping and obviously stopped in Primark,  every time I go in there I pick up so many things that I definitely do not need but this time managed to only pick up a few things and thought I would show you in my first haul post! 


 I picked up this fluffy cardigan in black, it is the most comfy thing I have every worn! They also had it in green, cream and in burgundy. I also saw this faux leather jacket and thought it was nice to wear under a fury gillet so I got that for only £25 ! 


The picture of these boots do nothing for them but you can follow me on instagram to see an #ootd and how I have styled them, they are very similar to a pair Topshop have in at the moment! I also picked up a boxy textured t-shirt, a velvet crop top and a quilted t-shirt with a gold chain on the pocket. 


I think I went a little bit mad for rings this time, I bought 2 packets of midi rings, some plain ones and little jewelled ones which I thought would look cute stacked with the flat rings I got in gold, silver and black! I also got 2 head chains, I absolutely love hair accessories so had to get these as soon as I saw them on the shelf!


Lastly, I got a pack of chunky knit socks in burgundy, grey and khaki to layer with the ankle boots I bought, a jewelled arm cuff and a floral bun crown, which is so cute!!

Hope you enjoyed reading!

Rohini x

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you love black just like me..
    Fluffy cardigan and boots are very nice
    Good day
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely things:)

    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. "We were to assemble in the lobby at 7 Carton Of Newport 100S.30am as we usually do before a game Marlboro Menthol, but at 7, I was asked to stay back in the room by Pratyush Singh as there was lot of fire and smoke at the ground floor lobby Cheap Cigarettes," Ishank Jaggi Cigarette Tobacco For Sale, the Jharkhand batsman Newport Cigarettes Carton Price, told ESPNcricinfo Buy Cigarettes Online. "It spread quite quickly and when we finally got out of our seventh floor rooms Marlboro Cigarettes, all we could see around us was smoke. It was so thick that we couldn't even see the far end of the lobby.

    ReplyDelete