Sunday 24 November 2013

Things I'm Loving | Zara

I want to say I've recently been loving Zara but I am ALWAYS loving what Zara have in! I have done a few posts like this before where I show you what I have been loving at the moment and if you have read any of them you will know I love black and leather! So no surprises in this post! 


This silk shirt from Zara woman is amazing, and would look so good with the leather zip skirt! I have just seen both of these in my new in and want them so badly!

The leather polo neck is my fave thing on their website at the moment but it has been sold out for the longest time, I think this would look so nice with some tartan shorts and chunky ankle boots!

Lastly something I was so obsessed with I went into the shop to buy was this leather jacket! I love the ribbed shoulders and elbows and the silver hardware! 

Thanks for reading!

Rohini x

3 comments:

  1. I'm a Zara addict too, they have soo many lush shoes atm!! Loving that skirt and jacket!
    styleandbeautyforless.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh la la...loving your all black selections! So chic <3

    http://sydneycorporate.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog and loved reading it:) was wondering if you would like to follow each other's blog?
    http://cresantiseema.blogspot.sg/
    tks :)

    ReplyDelete